Polaris Trading Partners

Great search engine results. Thanks FPA.

Sean Thacker, David Rose, and Polaris

I know they read this stuff.

It can all be turned around to a positive if they do the following.

1. Compensate me for my loss of $26,000 that was incurred by their failure to honour my drawdown limit. 2. Make arrangements with their current broker Swiss PB, or another broker that the broker will automatically action any future drawdown limits as soon as they are triggered. 3. Start trading with stoplosses on all trades and in a way that allows the stoplosses to be seen on the client's screen. 4. Agree maximum position sizes in order to control risk.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Polaris Trading Partners. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Polaris Trading Partners to other companies on our site.

Comments

Brighton, England, United Kingdom #1183655

I gave Sean Thacker 50,000 sterling, he told me that i would earn 12% a year with his FX software.he told me he put a stop lost at 35,000.

What a utter lair, he lost all the money never took my calls anymore I have been trying to trace him since. I was last told that he was sunning it up in Malta last year on!!

This man is a *** man!

and scam artist!did not employ him and do not give him any money!

to Anonymous #1300695

Sean Thacker, Flat 2, 52 Highcroft Villas, Brighton

Yes Sean thacker is a total pirate he lost £17000 of my money within two or three weeks told me he would Implement stop losses so I would have very limited risk . It just didn't happen and I lost every dime he went missing for a couple of days when I found out the money had gone he never told me himself completely untrustworthy has no integrity and an out-and-out liar

to Anonymous Cardiff, Cardiff, United Kingdom #1296840

Sean Thacker is living in my friends flat and has stopped paying rent.He now lives at Flat 2, 52 Highcroft Villas, Brighton.

He constantly says he will pay or he will telephone, etc but nothing happens.How does one stop another landlord from taking on this tenant?

Anonymous 1 day ago Brighton, England

anybody know where Sean Thacker is?i have this office address but no one is ever in Flat 1, 2 Hanover Place Brighton BN2 9SD

or he is hiding.

I lent him 3,000 pound last year.

He know will not take my calls, he said he was trading and would have money coming in.I just want my money back.

to Anonymous Cardiff, Cardiff, United Kingdom #1296841

Sean Thacker is now living Flat 2, 52 Highcroft Villas, Brighton and he is living rent free!!!! My friend owns the flat and he does not accept her phone calls or answer her emails. When we visit he constantly says he will pay rent today but nothing so far.

i worked with this *** at GCI Capital, they guy can't trade, account manage or sell.

He loses all the clients money!!

Sean Thacker will not give you any money back he is the biggest scam artiest within the Forex world he just keeps opening companies up and running off with peoples money.

Because he loses all the money.

to Anonymous #1174118

Sean stole over 100k from me. What's the name of his new company? He is the worlds biggest scammer I thought he was dead by now.